5 days ago
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Why I love snow
1. I can see where my kitties go when they don't know I'm watching.
2. It's white. I love white.
3. It's pretty on the tree branches.
4. It covers the brown grass of winter.
5. In Utah, it fills the reservoirs so we will have much needed water the rest of the year.
6. It gives me an easy way to exercise -- at least when I shovel snow, I'm actually accomplishing something.
7. It makes skiiers and snowboarders happy. I am neither, but if I were, I would "love" snow even more.
8. Snow provides good picture opportunities.
I'll add more as I think of them... please feel free to add your own reasons in the comments section.
Posted by Pam's Place at 9:21 AM